Anyone working in an adult education or literacy council in Arkansas is eligible for participation in professional development activities sponsored by the AALRC.
|Messages & Telephones
- Participants will be interrupted during training for emergencies only.
- Please turn off (or put in vibrate mode) cellular phone/pagers while meetings are in session.
- Travel reimbursement will be paid according to state adult education travel guidelines.
- Literacy Councils that receive adult education funds and do not have staff paid with those funds will be eligible for one staff person to be reimbursed travel.
- Literacy Councils that do NOT receive adult education funding through the Department of Career Education, Adult Education Division, will NOT be reimbursed for their travel expenses.
- AmeriCorps are not eligible for reimbursement through the AALRC.